Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> on 2013/05/06 09:50:49 UTC

next plugin releases toward Maven 3.1-A1

To have Maven 3.1-A1 compatible plugins, we now need to release:
- maven-site-plugin 3.3
- maven dependency-plugin 2.8
- maven-shade-plugin 2.1
- maven-project-info-reports-plugin 2.7

Other projects may have plugins to release too, like Tycho.

I still have some work to do on maven-site-plugin before I can release. If
anybody has something to do on other plugins, please report. If anybody wants
to take care of a release, please do: I'm not against some help.

Regards,

Hervé

Re: next plugin releases toward Maven 3.1-A1

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
great
thank you

Hervé

Posted by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
ok, maven-site-plugin 3.3 vote just started
tomorrow, I will start maven-project-info-reports-plugin and maven-dependency-
plugin
given the 72h vote duration, monday or tuesday should be ok to include the
plugin releases into the next core release.

Regards,

Hervé

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io>.
I'm planning to cut a release on Monday. I have a a refactoring of the CLI that I will finish over the weekend, primary to help exposing JSR330 bindings from startup so that the core can start down the path of switching the Plexus components to proper JSR330 components.

If no one gets around to updating the plugins I will do that as well.

Hervé if you're not going to be happy with your plugin updates by Monday just let me know over the weekend. I'm not in any rush.

On May 6, 2013, at 3:50 AM, Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> wrote:

> To have Maven 3.1-A1 compatible plugins, we now need to release:
> - maven-site-plugin 3.3
> - maven dependency-plugin 2.8
> - maven-shade-plugin 2.1
> - maven-project-info-reports-plugin 2.7
>
> Other projects may have plugins to release too, like Tycho.
>
> I still have some work to do on maven-site-plugin before I can release. If
> anybody has something to do on other plugins, please report. If anybody wants
> to take care of a release, please do: I'm not against some help.
>
> Regards,
>
> Hervé

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder & CTO, Sonatype
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

Selfish deeds are the shortest path to self destruction.

 -- The Seven Samuari, Akira Kurosawa