Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/04 19:05:11 UTC

[Portal] API Approved

 Hey guys,

Good news!!  I got permission to change the copyrights on the API for
the portlet bridge code donation.   The JSR EG is simply going to
copyright the spec and the JavaDocs (like what's in the Faces Spec).

I've got a local environment which fixes some of the issues I've been
writing JIRA tickets for and I will be switching the licensing this
weekend so I'll upload the new code donation and get the paperwork done
so we can get this thing rolling.  Thanks for all your patience.

BTW- What do I have to do to become an administrator of the JSR-301 Jira
project.  I'd like to assign some issue to myself and be able to close
them and whatnot.

Scott

Re: [Portal] API Approved

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Manfred,

Thank you.  The other people who need permissions are already listed as
MyFaces contributors, so I think we're good.

Scott

Re: [Portal] API Approved

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
Scott,