Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com> on 2007/01/10 17:16:11 UTC

missing revision numbers in nightly test results

Hey Andrew,

In case you haven't noticed, some of the rows on our result
matrix are missing Subversion revision numbers. Any idea what
the problem is?

Martin

Re: missing revision numbers in nightly test results

Posted by Andrew Black <ab...@roguewave.com>.
Martin Sebor wrote:
> Martin Sebor wrote:
>> Hey Andrew,
>>
>> In case you haven't noticed, some of the rows on our result
>> matrix are missing Subversion revision numbers. Any idea what
>> the problem is?
>
> They're all from 1/9, i.e., yesterday. Does it have something
> to do with running those tests for Farid?

Greetings Martin.

The runs with the missing tag were built using the archive I created for
Farid.  It looks like what happened was the change tag attached to the
archive wasn't what I intended, and as a result the tag was blank,
rather than a textual string.

--Andrew Black

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.