Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Baskar A." <ab...@sonata-software.com> on 2003/04/03 09:02:32 UTC

RE: User profile update from external application

Hi Scott,

    I am using older version of jetspeed.  1.3a2.
services.PSMLManager.scanRate property is not available in JR.props file.
Which entry should change in this version ?

Thanks.

baskar.a

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.