Posted to ftpserver-dev@incubator.apache.org by Catalin Kormos <ca...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/23 09:10:21 UTC

add new user when running FTP server without ui

Hi there,

  I couldn't find any information about adding new users on a already  running server, i mean, i noticed that adding new users is not possible  when the server is not running at all, so i run my server without UI,  then i need to use the ui to add users but this is not possible because  i can't start another server, one is already running....i'm i missing  something? can the UI be used to configure the FTP server which is  running in non ui mode?

  Thanks,
  Catalin

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Photos

Re: add new user when running FTP server without ui

Posted by Rana Bhattacharyya <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

    You are right about it. We shall add one SITE
command to do that. Then an admin user should be able
to create user using SITE command.

Thanks,
Rana Bhattacharyya

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: add new user when running FTP server without ui

Posted by Catalin Kormos <ca...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Ricardo,

Posted by Ricardo <ri...@ageto.de>.