Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by bill cao <dr...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/24 22:54:16 UTC

Can Tomcat expose original HTTP request?

Hi there, see if anyone knows how to do this.

When a http request is sent to Tomcat, Tomcat manufactures a HTTPServletRequest object based on the raw http request. HTTPServletRequest has easy method to retrieve the request information, but I want to see the original raw request. Is there a way to have Tomcat expose or return the orginal http request, i.e.

GET /server/path/file-name.jsp HTTP/1.1
Accept: */*
Host: localhost
Connection: Keep-Alive
Cookie: JSESSIONID=2e307e3cd554$02Ub$1A

Re: Can Tomcat expose original HTTP request?

Posted by Santosh Puranshettiwar <sa...@wirkle.com>.
Checkout the RequestDumperValve. It should help.