Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Srikanth Madarapu <sr...@senior-systems.com> on 2005/04/04 19:49:16 UTC

problem with image file (uploaded using fileupload)

Hi

  I have a form with a file upload control. The user can upload an image file, which will in turn be stored in database. I am getting the error below, ( not always ), very frequently, does anybody have seen this problem ? I have searched the reasons for this error but doesn't match my situation.

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01461: can bind a LONG value only for insert into a LONG column

-Srikanth Madarapu