Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/06 09:40:03 UTC

Neethi 3.0.2 release

Hi all,

Due to AXIS2-5145 issue we need a Neethi 3.0.2 version for Axis2 1.6.2
release. Can some one update about current status of the code base and
3.0.2 release plan. If there is no such plan for near future I can
volunteer to handle Neethi 3.0.2 release.

Thanks !

--
Sagara Gunathunga

Blog      - http://ssagara.blogspot.com
Web      - http://people.apache.org/~sagara/

Re: Neethi 3.0.2 release

Posted by Amila Jayasekara <am...@wso2.com>.
On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 9:05 AM, Amila Jayasekara <am...@wso2.com> wrote:
> Rampart is also find with neethi 3.0.2.

Sorry, i meant to say, "fine".

--
Mobile : +94773330538

Re: Neethi 3.0.2 release

Posted by Amila Jayasekara <am...@wso2.com>.

<an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 14:14, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:
>> On Tuesday, March 06, 2012 02:10:03 PM Sagara Gunathunga wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Due to AXIS2-5145 issue we need a Neethi 3.0.2 version for Axis2 1.6.2
>>> release. Can some one update about current status of the code base and
>>> 3.0.2 release plan. If there is no such plan for near future I can
>>> volunteer to handle Neethi 3.0.2 release.
>>
>> I ran a test with CXF last night and it looks OK from that perspective.
>> However, a recent Axiom change has caused some test failures with stack
>> traces down into Axiom.
>
> Fixed.
>
>> It looks like Neethi will require the Axiom
>> release first as well.
>
> Yes.
>

>> --
>> Daniel Kulp

Mobile : +94773330538

Re: Neethi 3.0.2 release

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 14:14, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 06, 2012 02:10:03 PM Sagara Gunathunga wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Due to AXIS2-5145 issue we need a Neethi 3.0.2 version for Axis2 1.6.2
>> release. Can some one update about current status of the code base and
>> 3.0.2 release plan. If there is no such plan for near future I can
>> volunteer to handle Neethi 3.0.2 release.
>
> I ran a test with CXF last night and it looks OK from that perspective.
> However, a recent Axiom change has caused some test failures with stack
> traces down into Axiom.

Fixed.

> It looks like Neethi will require the Axiom
> release first as well.

Yes.

Re: Neethi 3.0.2 release

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Tuesday, March 06, 2012 02:10:03 PM Sagara Gunathunga wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Due to AXIS2-5145 issue we need a Neethi 3.0.2 version for Axis2 1.6.2
> release. Can some one update about current status of the code base and
> 3.0.2 release plan. If there is no such plan for near future I can
> volunteer to handle Neethi 3.0.2 release.

I ran a test with CXF last night and it looks OK from that perspective.
However, a recent Axiom change has caused some test failures with stack
traces down into Axiom.     It looks like Neethi will require the Axiom
release first as well.

--
Daniel Kulp