Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by TJM Todd McGregor <TJ...@landacorp.com> on 2001/01/30 19:40:53 UTC

creating unique users using auth taglib

After getting the samples for the auth taglib working, I noticed that the
example for authenticating using a file does not check to see if the user
already exists before adding them to the file. Is there a mechanism in the
taglib for doing this or is this something I will need to code myself?

todd. . .

Re: creating unique users using auth taglib

Posted by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.
TJM Todd McGregor wrote:

> After getting the samples for the auth taglib working, I noticed that the
> example for authenticating using a file does not check to see if the user
> already exists before adding them to the file. Is there a mechanism in the
> taglib for doing this or is this something I will need to code myself?

It's just a sample, not a full-blown user management tool, so you'll
have to code it yourself :)

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring