Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/22 00:20:13 UTC

Re: Invitation to join the Apache OpenJPA project as committer

Thank you for the invitation to join the OpenJPA project as a committer,
I'm happy to accept.

Re: Invitation to join the Apache OpenJPA project as committer

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Welcome :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Invitation to join the Apache OpenJPA project as committer

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Mark!

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
Welcome on board, Matt!