Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Alexander Landsnes Keül <Al...@visma.no> on 2007/11/19 13:02:56 UTC

Dynamic content on a panel

Hi,

I'm having a bit of trouble setting up a panel with a dynamic content. What I'm working on is a panel where the customers can specify what they want to ask for in a CV.

Basically they can choose if they want dropdowns, textfields etc. Is there a way to support this? I'm thinking of adding the panels they want to a ListView, and my thought was to add the Components they specify to a ListView in the panels.

The problem I'm having here is that that does require a markup for the panels, which I'm not quite certain how to handle. Does anyone have any pointers as to how I might go about doing this?

As an example, one customer might want to have your job experience with a from date, to date and company. Another might also want to know the name of your boss in that company.

Alexander

Re: Dynamic content on a panel

Posted by Erik van Oosten <e....@grons.nl>.
Please introduce a new subject with a new message. Please do not start a
new topic using the reply button. If you reply to a message to start a
new topic, it may be ignored by those not following that thread; you may
not get the answers your questions deserve; and those whose mail
programs allow threading will become annoyed.

    Erik.

--
Erik van Oosten
http://2008.rubyenrails.nl/