Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ma...@accenture.com on 2006/12/05 18:12:07 UTC

How to fix header columns of dataTable

I have a dataTable that shows a lot of rows but I don't want the
dataScroller. Is there a way to fix the header columns and put the body
of the table in a div with scrollbars?

___________________________________

Buonopane Mario

Accenture Insurance Services & Systems

Via C. Colombo 112, 00147 Roma

Tel:         +39 0651566543

Mobile:  +39 3346563433

Mail:       mario.buonopane@accenture.com
<ma...@accenture.com>

RE: How to fix header columns of dataTable

Posted by ma...@accenture.com.
Please, any suggestions are welcome

________________________________

I have a dataTable that shows a lot of rows but I don't want the
dataScroller. Is there a way to fix the header columns and put the body
of the table in a div with scrollbars?

___________________________________

Buonopane Mario

Accenture Insurance Services & Systems

Via C. Colombo 112, 00147 Roma

Tel:         +39 0651566543

Mobile:  +39 3346563433

Mail:       mario.buonopane@accenture.com
<ma...@accenture.com>

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.