Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2005/11/16 02:32:33 UTC

gbuild: snapshots publishing now

FYI, I setup an rsync script that pulls snapshots from the continuum
setup and onto cvs.apache.org.

So, if you want new snapshots published, the easiest way is to click
the "Build Now" button and wait an hour or two (http://ci.gbuild.org/
continuum/servlet/continuum).

I set this up for Geronimo and OpenEJB (1 and 2).  Can set that up
for ActiveIO, TranQL, etc. as well if the respective projects want.

Need to get Devtools in there too.

-David

Re: gbuild: snapshots publishing now

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.