Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Cui Lin <cu...@hds.com> on 2015/03/09 19:37:09 UTC

Spark Streaming input data source list

Dear all,

Could you send me a list for input data source that spark streaming could support?
My list is HDFS, Kafka, textfile?…

I am wondering if spark streaming could directly read data from certain port (443 e.g.) that my devices directly send to?

Best regards,

Cui Lin

Re: Spark Streaming input data source list

Posted by Tathagata Das <td...@databricks.com>.
Link to custom receiver guide
https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/streaming-custom-receivers.html

Posted by "Shao, Saisai" <sa...@intel.com>.