Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com> on 2015/02/09 09:20:12 UTC

Please welcome Radu Costescu as a Sling committer

Hi all

Based on his sustained quality of work on various topics like the validation framework, XSS module, as well as Sightly recently, the Apache Sling PMC decided to invite Radu Cotescu as a committer to the Sling project.

Please join me in welcoming Radu !

Radu, please feel free to introduce yourself to the community, if you like.

Regards
Felix

PS: I have updated the http://sling.apache.org/project-information/project-team.html page.

Re: Please welcome Radu Costescu as a Sling committer

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.
Hello,

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I became familiar with Sling after I had joined the CQ team @Adobe in 2012.
Since then I've started to appreciate its simplicity and ease of use and
started to gradually contribute functionality through the validation API,
the Sightly Java implementation and the XSS API.

Although new to the Sling project, I'm also a committer and PMC member of
the recently graduated Apache DeviceMap project [0].

I'm looking forward to officially start working on Sling.

Regards,
Radu

[0] - http://devicemap.apache.org/

Re: Please welcome Radu Costescu as a Sling committer

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
welcome Radu!!

regards

antonio

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
welcome radu!

stefan

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Welcome Radu

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: Please welcome Radu Costescu as a Sling committer

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Welcome, Radu!

Robert

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Monday 09 February 2015 08:20:12 Felix Meschberger wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Based on his sustained quality of work on various topics like the validation
> framework, XSS module, as well as Sightly recently, the Apache Sling PMC
> decided to invite Radu Cotescu as a committer to the Sling project.
>
> Please join me in welcoming Radu !

Welcome, Radu! Well deserved!

O.

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.