Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Matthew Oatham <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2003/03/25 15:12:01 UTC

Keep generated jsp - servlet

Hi,

Is there an option I can set to keep the java src generated from the runtime compilation of jsp's. I want to compare these with those that jspc produce when pre compiling. When running some pre complied jsp's (CLASS files) I get the error:

# HotSpot Virtual Machine Error, Internal Error
# Please report this error at
# http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi
#
# Error ID: 52454C4F4341544F520E43505001E4
#
# Problematic Thread: prio=5 tid=0xb116960 nid=0x86c runnable

If anyone knows a solution to either problems I would be more than greatful!

Thanks.

matt

Re: Keep generated jsp - servlet

Posted by Matthew Oatham <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Oh yes I remember now! I asked this question here as I am running Jboss and
Tomcat. When run with Jboss Tomcat doesn't keep the generated servlet src in
the same way! Does anyone know how to achive this in jboss?

Thanks

Matt.
Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.