Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Laurent Perez <do...@free.fr> on 2001/08/27 10:48:31 UTC

IBM Sash WDE and SOAP services

Hi

I'm trying to build a simple app using IBM's Sash devlopment environment. I
need a WSDL file to describe my Service, so I wrote one from a fairly
simple Java class, using wsdlgen.bat, bundled with IBM's Web Services
Development Toolkit : it wrote two files, a .wsdl file, and an interface
file, both look correct.

However when trying to load them through Sash, I keep getting the error
"Failed to get child import node". Same error when trying to load WSDL
files bundled with IBM's WSDTK.

Is anyone here using Sash and / or the WSDTK ? I need some help

thanks

laurent