Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Moritz Gmelin <mo...@gmx.de> on 2008/04/15 13:44:22 UTC

T5 TapestryException when accessing root of secured application

Hi,

I have deployed an application that I made secure by adding

public void
contributeMetaDataLocator(MappedConfiguration<String,String>
configuration)
	{
			configuration.add(TapestryConstants.SECURE_PAGE, "true");
	}

to the AppModule class.
Now when I try to access the application ROOT-Context via http (not
https) (e.g. http://www.myserver.com/t5app/) I get the following
exception

org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.util.TapestryException: Cannot create
a session after the response has been committed

org
.apache
.tapestry
.internal
.structure
.ComponentPageElementImpl.invoke(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:884)

org
.apache
.tapestry
.internal
.structure
.ComponentPageElementImpl
.containingPageDidAttach(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:706)

org.apache.tapestry.internal.structure.PageImpl.attached(PageImpl.java:
146)

org
.apache
.tapestry
.internal.services.RequestPageCacheImpl.get(RequestPageCacheImpl.java:
45)
	$RequestPageCache_11951cf7e65.get($RequestPageCache_11951cf7e65.java)

Is this a bug? Shouldn't I be redirected to the application context
with an https protocol prefix?

Thanks

Moritz