Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/16 10:14:29 UTC

Openmeetings hotkeys

Hello Maxim,
What are Openmeetings shortcuts for the new functionality?

F8 works, and distributes video windows over the screen
Which button enlarges video windows to the maximum size, while
ditributing them over the screen?
Which button mutes all sound except the guy who presses it?

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

RE: Openmeetings hotkeys F11 Not Working In Chrome

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
OM Intercepts all key presses so it will not work in OM. Additionally
fullscreenmode is currently disabled in OM.

Posted by Joseph Karwat <jk...@jellnet.com>.
Maxim:

Joseph Karwat | 415-462-0263 |  <http://www.jellvideo.com/> JellVideo |  <http://www.jellnet.com/> www.jellnet.com | 3psquare93x77

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.