Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sergiy Gumenyuk <se...@intria.com> on 2006/05/03 17:58:40 UTC

Java Request in JMeter

Hi,
I am a new user of JMeter and have the following question.
I am testing Java query application and trying to use JMeter.
I wrote class that extends AbstractJavaSamplerClient. Then I was trying to
put it in both jakarta-jmeter-2.1.1\lib\ext and jakarta-jmeter-2.1.1\lib
folder but in all cases JMeter does not recognize class.
How can I "teach" JMeter to see my class?
Any help is highly appreciated.
Sergiy

Re: Java Request in JMeter

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
It should be enough to put the jar in lib/ext.

[For example, if you remove the FTP jar, you won't see the FTP sampler]

Check jmeter.log for error messages (e.g. class loading problems).

S.