Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by James Chiu <jc...@responsys.com> on 2005/05/03 01:15:56 UTC

Add session id to SOAP Header

Hi,

I have a question about how to retrieve/insert a session while working on
WSDL2Java-generated client classes. By looking at the debugging messages,
the first call returns a SOAP message that has a session id in the SOAP
header. In the second call, I would like to use the same session id and also
put it in the SOAP header. Since I am using WSDL2Java-generated client
classes, I am not sure how to achieve this goal. I also follow
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis/AxisClientConfiguration
<http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis/AxisClientConfiguration>  to add a
client config to a service, but does not work. Please let me know if you
have any suggestions.

Thanks very much,

James