Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nguyen Tuan Anh <an...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/19 18:51:51 UTC

init function in axis

Hi,

can anyone tell me  how to write a function like init() in servlet for
soap server in axis?
thanks,

RE: init function in axis

Posted by Justin Echternach <ju...@hescorp.com>.
Hi Nguyen,

Here is a sample of how to do what you want ...

import javax.xml.rpc.server.ServiceLifecycle;
import javax.xml.rpc.server.ServletEndpointContext;
import javax.servlet.ServletContext;
import javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet;
import javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException;

public class ExampleClass implements ServiceLifecycle {
	public void init(Object arg0) throws ServiceException {

	ServletEndpointContext sec = (ServletEndpointContext)arg0;
	context = sec.getServletContext();
	servlet =
(HttpServlet)sec.getMessageContext().getProperty(HTTPConstants.MC_HTTP_SERVL
ET);

	}
}

Hope this helps.