Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2003/07/23 13:19:32 UTC

[SUMMARY] - Using Xerces 2.4.0

Alexander Prozor dijo:
> yes,
> but you need to change OJB.properties file to do it.
> change line repositoryFile=repository.xml to
> repositoryFile=.\\repository.xml
> stupid solution but it works :).
> otherwise you new parset will not be able to parse URL of repository.xml
>  file :(.

I already upgraded to xerces 2.4.0 and xml-apis.jar

In Linux you dont need to do your suggestion. In Linux works simply using:

repositoryFile=repository.xml

I dont know if this is because I am using JDO.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Re: [SUMMARY] - Using Xerces 2.4.0

Posted by Alexander Prozor <ap...@isd.dp.ua>.
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>Alexander Prozor dijo:
>

>>yes,
>>but you need to change OJB.properties file to do it.
>>change line repositoryFile=repository.xml to
>>repositoryFile=.\\repository.xml
>>stupid solution but it works :).
>>otherwise you new parset will not be able to parse URL of repository.xml
>> file :(.
>>

>I already upgraded to xerces 2.4.0 and xml-apis.jar
>
>In Linux you dont need to do your suggestion. In Linux works simply using:
>
>repositoryFile=repository.xml
>
>I dont know if this is because I am using JDO.
>
>Best Regards,
>
>Antonio Gallardo.

no, it's because of unix better than windows :).
Error rising while initialize MetadataManager, so it doesn't metter what
are you using JDO or PB API.