Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Ariel Yaloz <ar...@netvision.net.il> on 2000/08/21 03:11:50 UTC

Help... for-each

HI,
 I would really appreciate if you can help me with this one. I've just
installed the latest version of Xalan for C++ (WIN32 version). I'm trying to
run the TestXSLT utility on some XML/XSL files and seems that the utility
fails whenever it encounters the for-each XSL command (it just adds it as-is
to the HTML output file, but except that it works fine). Does the current
version support for-each?. I've attached a sample XSL-XML pair that does not
work for me. I think that my files are fine (they work good using XML-SPY).

  Thanks !!!
  	Ariel.