Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Neil Patel <ne...@medtronic.com> on 2002/06/26 16:53:22 UTC

launching browser within proprietary application

I am trying to launch Batik 1.1 Svgbrowser as a sub-frame(JFrame, Jpanel or JInternalFrame) within a larger application I have written.
Basically I want to launch the Batik browser within my application in a specfic x,y area box

How do I call the SVGbrowser from within my application, assuming I have imported the package and edited batik source files to launch the browser with my desired width/height ?