Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2008/11/06 20:53:26 UTC

New promotions rules conditions

I have recently written 2 new promotions rules condtions for a client.
They are derived from
    "Order sub-total X in last Y Months"
and are respectively
    "Order sub-total X since beginning of current year"
and
    "Order sub-total X last year"

They are a pretty trivial derviations from "Order sub-total X in last Y Months", but I wonder though if it would be interesting to commit them, what do you think ?

Thanks

Jacques

Re: New promotions rules conditions

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com>.
On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 20:53 +0100, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> I have recently written 2 new promotions rules condtions for a client.
> They are derived from
>     "Order sub-total X in last Y Months"
> and are respectively
>     "Order sub-total X since beginning of current year"
> and
>     "Order sub-total X last year"
>
> They are a pretty trivial derviations from "Order sub-total X in last Y Months", but I wonder though if it would be interesting to commit them, what do you think ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jacques

+ 1

Bilgin

Re: New promotions rules conditions

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hello Jacques,

That really seems good for having these conditions inn. More
variations will available for setting up promo condition.
So I would say +1 to this.

Thanks & Regards
--
Pranay Pandey
Manager, Enterprise Software Development

Office : +917314093684
Direct : +919826035576

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Done in rev. 712167