Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jatin Sutaria <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2000/12/24 11:37:05 UTC

Subscribe to Tomcat User List

Sir/Madam
I have subscribed to the Tomcat's user list.
I am right now working on
Apache-Tomcat->Weblogic->Oracle link .
I have got a problem.
I want to invoke my EJB's deployed in Weblogic App
Server from Apache-Tomcat through a JSP program  which
is to be executed by Tomcat environment.My JSP program
is going to look up for the EJB via JNDI.
I am presenting you  a part of my JSP code
  1  Hashtable ht = new Hashtable();
  2
ht.put("java.naming.provider.URL","t3://Weblogic
Server:7001");
  3
ht.put("java.naming.factory.initial","weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory");

   4   InitialContext ic = new InitialContext(ht);
.
.
InitialContext class is getting loaded by the JVM but
it is not being able to instantiate.
At stage 4, a java.lang.NullPointerException is
encountered.
My weblogic server is on as well as accesible.
Please guide.

Keenly expecting your reply.

Regards
Jatin Sutaria