Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Gordon Smith <go...@adobe.com> on 2013/12/03 00:15:06 UTC

MXML spec (was: RE: Donation News)

The MXML spec is a Microsoft Word document. Can we put such documents in an Apache repo? If not, do we want the spec to live in the repo in some other format? Or in our wiki? Or on a non-wiki web page?

- Gordon

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
HTML is fine too ;)

Posted by Gordon Smith <go...@adobe.com>.
RTF rather than HTML??

- Gordon

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
I exported the docx to html.  We can submit one or the other or both.