Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by "Schaffert, Lowell" <lo...@lmco.com> on 2018/08/01 20:27:48 UTC

ObjectMapper

Can I get access to the org.apache.pulsar.shade.com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper used in the JSONSchema constructor?

Lowell

Re: EXTERNAL: Re: ObjectMapper

Posted by "Schaffert, Lowell" <lo...@lmco.com>.
I need to pass arguments to tell Jackson to not use the getters and setters in the classes just the fields.

Lowell

________________________________
Currently there is not a way to get the ObjectMapper used in the JSONSchema, but it would be a very simple change in the code to expose that.

What is the use case you are concerned about?  Creating too many ObjectMappers / wanting to just reuse a single ObjectMapper?

Best,

Jerry

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 1:28 PM Schaffert, Lowell <lo...@lmco.com>> wrote:
Can I get access to the org.apache.pulsar.shade.com<http://org.apache.pulsar.shade.com>.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper used in the JSONSchema constructor?