Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Jialiang Cai <ji...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/05 06:39:55 UTC

Continuous Integration Failure: Urgent Attention Required

Dear team,

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to bring to your attention an issue we are facing with our continuous integration process. Recently, all of our pull requests have been failing the CI, and the error message that we are receiving is the following:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.2.1:exec (Bower install) on project ambari-admin: Command execution failed.: Process exited with an error: 1 (Exit value: 1) -> [Help 1]

We believe this is a recurring issue and it is affecting our ability to move forward with our development efforts. Unfortunately, we don't have the necessary permissions to troubleshoot and solve the problem. Would it be possible for someone with the appropriate access to investigate the CI for the ambari project and assist us in resolving this issue?

Best regards,
jialiangcai