Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de> on 2022/09/27 13:13:38 UTC

beanutils 2.0.0 release?

Hi,

over in Jackrabbit land I'm trying to get rid of commons-collections
(not 4) dependencies, and dutifully moved over to beanutils for some
classes - just to discover that the latest version has a dependency on
commons-collections itself (-> BEANUTILS-500).

There's recent activity in the repo; does this mean a release is close?

Best regards, Julian

Re: beanutils 2.0.0 release?

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Yes, 1.9.4 is the current version:
https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-beanutils/

Gary

Re: beanutils 2.0.0 release?

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
I just fixed the Jira version as released.

Re: beanutils 2.0.0 release?

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.