Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/29 17:09:26 UTC

Meetup talk about Zookeeper and Pulsar

Hello,
Tomorrow I will be talking about Zookeeper and Pulsar

The time is good for people in Europe and in Asia as it is organised by the
Pulsar Yahoo! Japan group.

It is in English by the way.

https://japan-pulsar-user-group.connpass.com/event/222026/

I hope we could share more talks about Zookeeper here in the mailing list.
So if you know about events about Zookeeper,  feel free to share here!

Cheers
Enrico

Re: Meetup talk about Zookeeper and Pulsar

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Damien,

Il Mer 13 Ott 2021, 11:22 Damien Diederen <dd...@apache.org> ha scritto:

> Hi Enrico,
>
> > […] I will be talking about Zookeeper and Pulsar
>
> Hope you had a great time!  Do you know if the talk was recorded?  (I
> have found a pointer your slides, but no video, audio, or notes so far.)

Here it is
https://youtu.be/PWnO6YQ1HiM

Enrico

Posted by Damien Diederen <dd...@apache.org>.