Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Imam Nur Ramadhany <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2009/01/09 01:38:54 UTC

Null Indexing

I'm new to Nutch, I try to deploy nutch-0.9 but still having some problem. when I try to search it returns  0 hits, I have configured the crawl folder in the webapp and crawled my localhost (could it be done?)
I use Windows with cygwin, Tomcat6.0, and jdk1.6.0_10. There is no error problem occurs when crawl  based on the crawl.log. but it's return null when indexing.

on the hadoop.log there are some fatal and warn status like these:

FATAL api.RobotRulesParser - Agent we advertise ('Imam Spider') not listed first in 'http.robots.agents' property!
.
WARN  regex.RegexURLNormalizer - can't find rules for scope 'inject', using default
.
WARN  regex.RegexURLNormalizer - can't find rules for scope 'crawldb', using default
.
WARN  util.NativeCodeLoader - Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable

is it related with this problem

Regards,

Ramadhany

Re: AW: Null Indexing

Posted by MEHALA N <me...@gmail.com>.
hai,
 i am getting the following error while running the crawler by
bin/nutch crawl urls -dir crawl_NEW1 -depth 3 -topN 50

Dedup: adding indexes in: crawl_NEW1/indexes
Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Job failed!
       at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.runJob(JobClient.java:604)
       at org.apache.nutch.indexer.DeleteDuplicates.dedup(DeleteDuplicates.java
:439)
       at org.apache.nutch.crawl.Crawl.main(Crawl.java:135)

Can anyone help me to clear this problem.
-N.Mehala.

Re: AW: Null Indexing

Posted by Cisek <fa...@mailinator.com>.

Re: AW: Null Indexing

Posted by Imam Nur Ramadhany <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Hello again everyone,

[...]

configured the searcher.dir in nutch-site.xml at C:\Tomcat6.0\webapps\nutch-0.9\WEB-INF\classes

Re: AW: Null Indexing

AW: Null Indexing