Posted to user@spark.apache.org by "orly.lampert" <or...@kaltura.com> on 2014/03/11 12:59:25 UTC

Spark Applicaion (Stages) UI does not recognize line number

Hi,

I'm running my spark application on a standalone server mode.
When trying to check performance on the Spark stages UI (spark-server:4040)
I can see all stages but line number in the description field is always -1
For example:
Stage ID: 0
Stage ID: 3

I tried both with jdk1.6.0_37 & jdk1.7.0_45

Do you know how I can see the line number in the UI/Logs?

Thanks,
Orly.