Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/09 03:30:48 UTC

Blei and Lafferty clustering

The April 30 economist has a layperson's description of what looks
like an interesting topic clustering system by Blei of Princeton and
Lafferty of CMU. Anyone know anything about it?

Re: Blei and Lafferty clustering

Posted by Shaojun Zhao <zh...@gmail.com>.
that is called topic model.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Likely hierarchical LDA.  Blei refers to this class of latent factor models
as topic models.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.