Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com> on 2002/04/11 12:16:23 UTC

[Vote] New committers: Peter West, Joerg Pietschmann?

I propose that we offer Peter West and Joerg Pietschmann to become
committers.

Peter has of course shown lots of commitment of the last year+.
Joerg is helping a lot with user questions FAQ etc.

If they accept then I am sure it will help with the valuable work they are
contributing to FOP.

Needless to say I am +1 for both.

Re: [Vote] New committers: Peter West, Joerg Pietschmann?

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <je...@outline.ch>.
Exactly my feelings! Thanks!

On 13.04.2002 17:00:29 J.Pietschmann wrote:
> Thanks for the nomination! I hope I can live
> up to the expectations...

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:jeremias.maerki@outline.ch

OUTLINE AG
Postfach 3954 - Rhynauerstr. 15 - 6002 Luzern
Fon +41 41 317 2020 - Fax +41 41 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch

Re: [Vote] New committers: Peter West, Joerg Pietschmann?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
On Thursday 11 April 2002 12:16, you wrote:
> I propose that we offer Peter West and Joerg Pietschmann to become
> committers.

+1 for both!

(Although officially a committer I have done nothing concrete yet, so I hope
my vote counts ;-)

-Bertrand

Re: [Vote] New committers: Peter West, Joerg Pietschmann?

Posted by "Peter B. West" <pb...@powerup.com.au>.
Keiron,

I await the result of the vote, but I am grateful for the nomination,
and would be happy to accept.

Let me say that anyone who has monitored the Mulberry XSL list over the
last 18 months will be aware of just how prolific, knowledgeable and
innovative Joerg is in this area.

Peter

Re: [Vote] New committers: Peter West, Joerg Pietschmann (and Jeremias Maerki)

Posted by Karen Lease <kl...@club-internet.fr>.
Excellent idea:
+1 for Peter, Joerg and also Jeremias

-Karen

Re: [Vote] New committers

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
On Wednesday 17 April 2002 14:30, Keiron Liddle wrote:
> For Peter and Joerg we have 7 +1 votes each and for Jeremias (nothing
> personal I'm sure :) we have 5 +1 votes. . .

I think I forgot to vote for Jeremias:
here's my +1 for Jeremias Maerki as a committer.

(plus, his address ends in .ch, I like this ;-)

-Bertrand

Re: [Vote] New committers

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
From: "Keiron Liddle" <ke...@aftexsw.com>

> On 2002.04.17 14:12 Peter B. West wrote:
> > Keiron et al. (committers),
> >
> > How many votes are outstanding?  What is the next step in this process?
> >
> > Peter
>
> I just read the rules, it says we need at least three +1 votes (and no
> negatives).
> For Peter and Joerg we have 7 +1 votes each and for Jeremias (nothing
> personal I'm sure :) we have 5 +1 votes so I think we can consider it
> approved. There has been enough time I think.
>
> The next step is to get an account and commit access. Others might know
> better what the procedures are.

Simple :-)

Peter, Joerg, Jeremias, please send Keiron (who started the vote IIRC) the
unix names you want for your account.

When you get them, send a mail to root@apache.org and CC this list, in which
you state the names, the unix account names, the votes and a reference on
the mailing list archive to their votes.

There is a paper that should be signed and sent by fax to the ASF that
clearly says that you will commit by the Apache rules.

That's all :-)

            - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: [Vote] New committers

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.
On 2002.04.17 14:12 Peter B. West wrote:
> Keiron et al. (committers),
>
> How many votes are outstanding?  What is the next step in this process?
>
> Peter

I just read the rules, it says we need at least three +1 votes (and no
negatives).
For Peter and Joerg we have 7 +1 votes each and for Jeremias (nothing
personal I'm sure :) we have 5 +1 votes so I think we can consider it
approved. There has been enough time I think.

The next step is to get an account and commit access. Others might know
better what the procedures are.

Regards,
Keiron.

Re: [Vote] New committers

Posted by "Peter B. West" <pb...@powerup.com.au>.
Keiron et al. (committers),

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.
Keiron Liddle wrote:

> I propose that we offer Peter West and Joerg Pietschmann to become
> committers.

+1

and while we are at it in addition I would like to propose
Jeremias Märki as committer (I'll send an extra mail)

Christian

Re: [Vote] New committers: Peter West, Joerg Pietschmann?

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Thanks for the nomination! I hope I can live
up to the expectations...

J.Pietschmann

RE: [Vote] New committers: Peter West, Joerg Pietschmann?

Posted by Tore Engvig <te...@manamind.com>.

+1 for both.

Tore