Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Adriano dos Santos Fernandes <ad...@uol.com.br> on 2008/11/19 12:07:37 UTC

Quickstart - Border, Form and Ajax

Could any of you look at this quickstart, please?

I was trying to reproduce a problem when calling the setRequired, but
ended with another thing with the same error I was having.

After a click on ajaxSubmit2, the next click (in ajaxSubmit1 or
ajaxSubmit2) causes an error [Cannot modify component hierarchy after
render phase has started (page version cant change then anymore)].

Thanks,

Adriano

Re: Quickstart - Border, Form and Ajax

Posted by Adriano dos Santos Fernandes <ad...@uol.com.br>.
Sorry about the attachment. I see many times here nabble link with
files, not found a place there to create attachments, so I was believing
the list automatically convert attachments to it.

Adriano