Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Родион Власов <ro...@mail.ru.INVALID> on 2018/10/30 13:14:42 UTC

Hello

Hello, Ignite Community!

                               My name is Rodion. I want to contribute to Apache Ignite and want to start with this issue   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-8896 .
                               JIRA username is RodionVl.

--
С уважением, Родион Власов.
Best regards,
Rodion Vlasov

Re: Hello

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rodion,

Welcome to the Apache Software Foundation and to the Apache Ignite
Community.

I've added your account to the list of contributors. Now you should be able
to assign an issue to yourself.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

P.S. Additional references that should boost your onboarding.

Please subscribe to both dev and user lists:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/resources.html#mail-lists

Get familiar with Apache Ignite development process described here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Development+Process

Instructions on how to contribute can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Project setup in Intellij IDEA:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Project+Setup