Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Peralta Gutiérrez del Álamo <pa...@hotmail.com> on 2011/07/20 14:36:31 UTC

Culr Tika not working with blanks into literal.field

Hi.
I'm trying to index binary documents with curl and Tika for extracting text.

The problem  is that when I set the value of a field with spaces blanks using the input parameter: literal.<fieldname>=<value>, the document is not indexed.

The sentence I send is the follow:

curl http://localhost:8983/solr/update/extract?literal.id="doc1"\&literal.url="/mnt/windows/Ofertas/2006 Portal Intranet/DOCUMENTACION/datos.doc"\&uprefix=attr_\&fmap.content=text\&commit=true -F myfile=\@"/mnt/windows/Ofertas/DOCUMENTACION/datos.doc"

That is literal.url="value with blanks" apparently is not working

RE: Culr Tika not working with blanks into literal.field

Posted by Peralta Gutiérrez del Álamo <pa...@hotmail.com>.
Hi.
Is it possible setting fields with blaks values using extract update ?
Thanks