Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by zhiqing wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/30 02:27:16 UTC

How to email a account?

Hi:

when I create a account,need to enter the e-mail address.The e-mail address
of the administrator email it? how  to do ?

thanks in advance!!

Re: How to email a account?

Posted by zhiqing wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
I google something, need  configure the global setting:

alert.email.addresses
alert.email.sender
alert.smtp.host
alert.smtp.password
alert.smtp.port
alert.smtp.useAuth
alert.smtp.username

The need to build a mail server used the sendmail on the management server?

Re: How to email a account?

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <Ah...@citrix.com>.
On 10/29/12 6:27 PM, "zhiqing wu" <wu...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi:
>
>when I create a account,need to enter the e-mail address.The e-mail
>address
>of the administrator email it? how  to do ?
>
>thanks in advance!!

Global settings:
alert.email.sender

Hope that helps.