Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com> on 2007/10/03 19:44:38 UTC

Re: [struts-dev] [ANN] Three Struts Tutorials or Presentations at ApacheCon US 2007 Atlanta GA

On Wed, October 3, 2007 1:33 pm, Dale Newfield wrote:
> ...is this the type of convention where people spend the evenings out
> having nice meals/drinks with colleagues, or where people spend the
> evenings quietly hacking away on laptops?

You say that as if they're mutually exclusive :)  True geeks can do both
at the same time without a problem! LOL

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect

Re: [struts-dev] [ANN] Three Struts Tutorials or Presentations at ApacheCon US 2007 Atlanta GA

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
On 10/3/07, Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Friends don't let friends drink and code. Is it friday yet?
>
> musachy

That's right, Musachy, otherwise you'll end up with WindowsME

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/ballmer_peak.png

--
Wesley Wannemacher
President, Head Engineer/Consultant

Re: [struts-dev] [ANN] Three Struts Tutorials or Presentations at ApacheCon US 2007 Atlanta GA

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Friends don't let friends drink and code.

Au contraire!

http://xkcd.com/323/

d.

Re: [struts-dev] [ANN] Three Struts Tutorials or Presentations at ApacheCon US 2007 Atlanta GA

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
"Frank W. Zammetti" wrote:
> Dale Newfield wrote:
>> ...is this the type of convention where people
>> spend the evenings out having nice meals/drinks
>> with colleagues, or where people spend the
>> evenings quietly hacking away on laptops?
> You say that as if they're mutually exclusive :)
> True geeks can do both at the same time without a
> problem! LOL

Oh... I've usually spent them quietly hacking away on
my colleagues and having nice meals with my laptop.

This explains a lot.

d.