Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Mark Libucha <ml...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/31 20:30:03 UTC

Postgres example?

Hi there,

I'm trying to put together a "Command-driven multi-process model" using
PostgreSQL (on CentOS).

All the (very nice) examples use other databases, even though PostgreSQL is
the recommended DB?

Am I missing something, or is there a place I can get an example
properties.xml and maybe some scripts? If these things are not available,
that's perfectly OK, but where can I find the names of the properties I
need to set in properties.xml?

Thanks!

Mark

P.S. One other minor PostgreSQL question. Is 9.1 still the recommended
version? 9.3 is now available...

Re: Postgres example?

Posted by Mark Libucha <ml...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Karl. For the record, here's what did it for me:

  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.databaseimplementationclass"
value="org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.DBInterfacePostgreSQL"/>
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.postgresql.hostname"
value="localhost" />
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.postgresql.port" value="5432" />
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.dbsuperusername"
value="myusername"/>
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.dbsuperuserpassword"
value="mypassword"/>

Re: Postgres example?

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,