Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Corey Nolet <cj...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/15 03:49:30 UTC

Re: accumulo join order count,sum,avg

A good example of the count/sum/average can be found in our StatsCombiner
example [1]. Joins are a complicated one- your implementation of joins will
really depend on your data set and the expected sizes of each side of the
join. You can obviously always resort to joining data together on different
tablets using Mapreduce or Spark but you may be able to simulate more
real-time joins if your data allows. Ordering is kind of the same here-
depending on your data, you could use specialized indexes that take
advantage of the Accumulo keys already being sorted.

If you can provide some more detail about your data set, we may be able to
provide more specific examples on how to accomplish this.

[1]  https://accumulo.apache.org/1.6/examples/combiner.html

Posted by "panqingcui@163.com" <pa...@163.com>.
  HI ,thank you  for your  reply this email .
  I think Statistics for the existing data, statistics on the existing data
in a table, similar to the Relational Database Management System sum or AVG
,etc