Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Georg Kallidis <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de> on 2019/07/23 10:03:38 UTC

[VOTE] Release fulcrum-parser 2.0.1 based on staged repository

Hi all,

a release candidate for Fulcrum Parser component version 2.0.1 has been
prepared!

This release contains the following updates:

 - add config param name pool2 (avoiding name clash with fulcrum pool
config param) to allow some pool2 configuration (overwrite common-pool
defaults).
 - fix bug in parser resources using new dispose ValueParser interface
method instead of same method in Fulcrum Pool Recycable.
 - add + update tests
 - update commons pool2 to version to 2.6.2.
 - use optional Fulcrum Pool (without Recycable feature) again as
fallback.

Please verify this release candidate carefully and vote within two weeks,
if possible.

Tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/turbine/fulcrum/tags/fulcrum-parser-2.0.1/

Artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheturbine-1050

Keys:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/turbine/KEYS

[ ] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because

Best regards,

Georg Kallidis

Re: [VOTE] Release fulcrum-parser 2.0.1 based on staged repository

Posted by Georg Kallidis <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de>.
[ x ] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because

my vote -!

Best regards, Georg

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
On 23.07.19 12:03, Georg Kallidis wrote:
> [X] +1 release it
> [ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
> [ ] -1 no, do not release it because

Signatures, build and tests ok.

Apache Maven 3.5.4 (1edded0938998edf8bf061f1ceb3cfdeccf443fe;
2018-06-17T20:33:14+02:00)
Java version: 1.8.0_212, vendor: Oracle Corporation, runtime:
/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_212.jdk/Contents/Home/jre
Default locale: de_DE, platform encoding: UTF-8
OS name: "mac os x", version: "10.11.6", arch: "x86_64", family: "mac"

Bye, Thomas

[VOTE][RESULT] Release fulcrum-parser 2.0.1 based on staged repository

Posted by Georg Kallidis <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de>.
Hi all,

I am closing voting with three binding votes. The result:

+1 - Georg Kallidis
+1 - Jeffery Painter
+1 - Thomas Vandahl

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheturbine-1050

The RC has passed voting successfully. I'll release the repo and update
distribution
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/turbine/fulcrum/fulcrum-parser
as soon as possible.

Thanks to all the voters!

Best regards,

Georg

Posted by Jeffery Painter <je...@jivecast.com>.
[ x ] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because

Apache Maven 3.6.1 (d66c9c0b3152b2e69ee9bac180bb8fcc8e6af555; 2019-04-04T15:00:29-04:00)
Maven home: /usr/java/maven
Java version: 1.8.0_212, vendor: Oracle Corporation, runtime: /usr/java/jdk1.8.0_212/jre
OS name: "linux", version: "5.0.0-20-generic", arch: "amd64", family: "unix"

mvn clean site install - build success

signatures look good.

Also, thank you for this update Georg! I believe it solved some stability issues I was seeing on one of my instances :-)

-
Jeffery