Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Dale Anson <da...@germane-software.com> on 2003/05/01 01:57:07 UTC

Re: Parallel & Sequential

Hi Tony,

Look at the try/catch/finally tasks in antelope,
http://sourceforge.net/projects/antelope. This will help you with
allowing all tasks to finish in a parallel even if one fails.

The nested <parallel><sequential> in your example really does nothing,
you can leave both the parallel and sequential out and have the same
result. The advantage of parallel is that tasks can happen at the same
time, in your example, eliminate the <sequential> and </sequential>
lines. To keep your log files separated when running tasks in parallel,
look at the "record" task and add it to each of the antcall targets.

Dale