Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Andreas Delmelle <an...@telenet.be> on 2008/06/23 20:03:10 UTC

Re: svn commit: r670422 - in /xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop: fo/ fo/flow/ layoutmgr/ layoutmgr/inline/ render/rtf/

On Jun 23, 2008, at 16:32, Andreas Delmelle wrote:

> [...]

I haven't committed the testcase yet (I'll see if I can get to it
later tonight), but XMLObj has already been fixed, and I don't get
the error anymore.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Cheers

Andreas