Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Niko Arvilommi <ni...@olentolife.com> on 2015/12/07 16:04:46 UTC

Rest & web authentication

Hi

Is it possible to secure the WEB UI and REST api with password or similiar methods. Shared keys or something ?
It seems to be too open if it not possible

Best Niko Arvilommi

Re: Rest & web authentication

Posted by Sudheesh Katkam <sk...@maprtech.com>.
Hi John,

MapR Drill 1.3 has the web authentication feature (DRILL-3201), whereas Apache Drill 1.3 does not.

Thank you,
Sudheesh

Re: Rest & web authentication

Posted by John Omernik <jo...@omernik.com>.
Ahh I see. That explains that.  Will it only be included in Drill 1.5 and
greater? That seems a ways out... it's a great feature :)

Re: Rest & web authentication

Posted by Kristine Hahn <kh...@maprtech.com>.

Re: Rest & web authentication

Posted by John Omernik <jo...@omernik.com>.