Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Diego Castillo <di...@inexbee.com> on 2003/02/04 11:06:00 UTC

RE : Setting MAIL FROM via James API

Hi Noel,

Sorry for my previous email.

I found out how to do what I required using:
MailetContext.sendMail(
   MailAddress sender,
   Collection recipients,
   MimeMessage msg)
   throws MessagingException;

I just wanted to delete the mail I was about to write, but clicked on
the wrong button. Sorry for wasting your time, and thank you for your
interest.

FYI, my requirement was setting the MAIL FROM value to a different
address than that of the From header of my message. Describing this
requirement in an email helped me find the solution in the API.

Diego