Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Gosh Snobo <go...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/31 13:10:25 UTC

Apache Bloodhound demo not accessible

Hello,

I'm interested in evaluating Apache Bloodhound. However, the online demo is
not accessible:
https://bh-demo2.apache.org/

The proxy server could not handle the request GET
<https://bh-demo2.apache.org/>  /.

any chance on fixing it?

KR,
-=gosh=-

Re: Apache Bloodhound demo not accessible

Posted by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com>.
​Hi,

Seems to have fixed itself but I will look into it further. Thanks for
letting us know.

Cheers,
    Gary​