Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Mark Hahn <ma...@hahnca.com> on 2012/03/26 02:10:00 UTC

how do you query a view in futon?

I don't see anywhere to put in keys for a query.  Surely that can be done
in futon.  If not, then is there an alternative to futon?

Re: how do you query a view in futon?

Posted by Simon Metson <si...@cern.ch>.
Afraid not, futon just shows N results (default to 10), paginates and
lets you toggle reduce. I believe there was some work on updating
Futon a while back but it stalled. Whenever I want to hit a view with
a key or startkey/endkey combo I load the view directly (there's a
little grey icon in the top right hand side in futon that takes you to
the current view without the GUI) and make the changes there.